Gin o'clock: a Year of Ginspiration
Author(s): Craft Gin Craft Gin Club
In need of some gin-spiration? Look no further!
Whether you are a gin aficionado or simply gin-curious, this book from the experts at Craft Gin Club contains everything you'll ever need to know about the juniper spirit.
With recipes for refreshing ice-cold punches through to warming winter serves, marinated main courses to delicious desserts, Gin O'Clock proves it's always a good time for gin, no matter the season.
Packed with tips including:
* Hosting the perfect gin-tasting
* Growing your own garnishes
* Making simple syrups
* Creating your own gin truffles
This is the definitive seasonal guide to gin exploration.
- : 9780008378851
- : HarperCollins Publishers Limited
- : Harper Element
- : 0.27
- : May 2020
- : ---length:- '22.5'width:- '17.4'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Craft Gin Craft Gin Club
- : Hardback
- : English
- : 641.62
- : 160